LaserTopia!

The other week Madi and I went to LaserTopia. They have laser tag, bowling and arcade games. We only did laser tag though. The laser tag area is two story’s with two ramps on each side of the game area. The area is theme almost like you are in an abandoned Romanian building.

Over priced - Lasertopia, Winnipeg Traveller Reviews - Tripadvisor

Each game is 15 minutes long, it seems like less though. When we went there last we played by ourselves for one round ( My dad, brother, Madi, and I.) Another one with a different family plus 3 teenagers and then another with the same family. We played differently each time. When it was just the four of us we played everyone for themselves even though Madi and I teamed up. Then we played with the family and teenagers and did our family as a team, the other family as a team, and the 3 teens. For the last one we just did everyone for themselves again with the other family but once again Madi and I teamed up. My favourite way to play was the second time because there was a lot of people but they weren’t shooting at everyone, because when it was for everyone by themselves it got really confusing and people we shooting at you every turn you make. There was a birthday party happening so we had to wait at times because birthdays get to go in there alone.

LASERTAG ROOM - Picture of Lasertopia, Winnipeg - Tripadvisor

In the game itself there would be screen that would light up that could give you shield for a few minutes or rapid fire. While playing the game you have to wear vests that go over your head. The places you can get hit/want to aim for are the chest, back, and shoulders. To shoot you have to have both your hands on the gun at all times. The prices are $7.99 for one game, 14.99 for two, and 19.99 for 3. The age limit is 6 years old and you can play with up to 15 people right now.

The link below will lead you to their official site!

https://www.lasertopia.ca/