My Dream Jobs

Growing up I have any different jobs I’ve wanted to do depending on my age. Here are my top 5.

1. Dentist

How Your Dentist Can Treat Gum Disease | parodontax

At the moment my dream job would be a dentist. I have recently been having to go to a lot of different types of dentist appointments because of a crash I got in. I have found myself to be really interested in all this types of stuff. The only thing is that to become a dentist you need at least 4 years of college first plus dentistry school. This came be priced between 500-750 thousand dollars just for the degree. And dentist’s aren’t really in demand.

2. Lawyer

When Should You Hire a Personal Injury Lawyer - What You Need to Know!

At the age of 9 I realized that the justice system was flawed, or so I think anyways. Obviously I wasn’t going to be judge but I though that if I was a criminal lawyer I could still help people to the best of my ability.

3. Criminology (In general)

CSI Jobs: An Investigation Into an Exciting Career Path

I’d honestly love to do anything in criminology like I said above a lawyer, social worker, corrections officer, but I find the most interesting a Crime scene investor . Getting to investigate crime scene as bad as it sounds seems interesting to me.

4. Teacher

5 Essential Resources for First-Year Teachers

I think ever little girl has wanted to become a teacher. I mean come on hanging out with 6 year old’s and colouring all day is all we ever saw at age and well we were 7 ourselves not thinking that we would be a grown adult hanging around 7 year old’s all day.

5. Kennel owner

30+ Best Indoor Dog Kennel Ideas | The Paws in 2022 | Indoor dog kennel, Dog  boarding kennels, Dog boarding

Again I think every animal lover has wanted to be a vet, but me no. I didn’t want to see the animals in pain so I wanted to have a dog kennel. I mean think about it. How wouldn’t want a new dog to play with everyday? Unless you have another job, which I now realized many do you could just play with them all day long. I think another reason I never wanted to be a vet is because I was scared I would mess up and hurt the animal more or kill them.

That’s it for my blog but go check out my friend Madi’s with the link below.

https://madisaemsblog2021.edublogs.org/

One Reply to “My Dream Jobs”

1. This is a great list. Many items to consider. Plus, when you get older you will find out so many things about yourself that you didn’t know. It will be interesting to see what you ultimately pick.