MOVIES I WAS SCARED OF

As a wee lad I was a big chicken. I would find any reason to be scared of a movie. And trust me there are a lot of movies I look back on and ask myself how I was scared of them. So here’s my list of movies that I was oddly scared of.

1. The Grinch

How the Grinch Stole Christmas (2000) - IMDb

I feel like this is the most reasonable one. He’s a green hairy monster looking thing with human qualities. Also his face stares me, he kind of looks like a more human version of my bulldog. I remember the one scene I honestly hated was when he was in the post office with Cindy loo. By the way I jumped the first time I watched this scene you could of thought I was watching a horror movie.

2. James And The Giant Peach

James and the Giant Peach | Disney Movies

Where do I even start with this one. The scary talking bugs. The crazy aunts locking him in the dungeon like room. I think I was just scared of any Tim Burton movie to be honest. I think it was just the style of animation that his movies are.

3. Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer

How to watch 'Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer' tonight (11-29-22) without  cable - silive.com

This one also has to do with the animation. I think it’s like that for most of the movies I watched and was scared of for no reason. They just looking extremely freaky. Also the way that the characters move gives me an uncomfortable feeling.

That are the top three movies I was scared of for basically no reason. But there are also other stuff just around in everyday life I was scared of. For example you know the ceiling of a wholesale store? Yeah, I was scared of that. Somehow it got put into my mind that the black pipes all around were spider legs. And for the one my family goes to there is this camera right by where the washrooms are, and I used to think that was the head. I know, it makes no sense. But me being the little annoying child I was after I grew out of this fear I made a joke about it or something and got my little brother scared. I think my mom wanted to kill me.

To sum up my blog, basically I was just a big fat chicken. That’s the end of my blog.

Click the link below to get some actual scary movie recommendations