All About Chewy

Chewy is one of my dogs! Chewy is a French Bulldog with a bit of English, so that makes him bigger than most French bulldogs. We got Chewy from a breeder in Saint Malo, Manitoba. Chewy just turned 5 on September 29th!

Chewy can seem like a big mean dog until he gets used to you, then he becomes a big suck that just wants attention and love. Many people think he’s a lot bigger than he is because of his deep bark, but really he’s only just above my knee when he is on his fours(I’m 5’1.) He loves going and getting to run around my parent’s shop after they close and get a bunch of attention from everyone that works there. He also LOVES going quadding in a Razer or Ranger with family and friends! His favourite thing to do has to be going to the cabin and playing with rocks for hours or going swimming even though like most bulldogs he can’t swim because he has so much muscle in the front of his body that it makes him top-heavy, so we take him in the lake on a bodyboard so he can go out father with us.

Chewy is very patient and good with our other dog Oscar. We got Oscar when Chewy was 3, it was very surprising on how good he was with him because Oscar was only a little pest to him. Oscar would hang off Chewy’s ears and the skin on his neck. Chewy is now very protective of his little brother, which is a bad and good thing. Oscar has gone and ran away and got into a fight with big dogs before and Chewy goes and ends up getting hurt when Oscar gets away completely fine.

I hope you enjoyed learning about Chewy! Here is a website where u can learn about french bulldogs!