Universal Orlando

Recently my family has talked about going to Universal Studios Orlando again. I think my dad mostly wants to go so he can go on The Hulk with me which is a rollercoaster that goes upside down 7 times, I said I would if we went back there and I was tall enough (I was under 4.6 last time we went.) I think I’m regret saying that but who knows I might like it. We have even talked about bringing Madi with us as long as it is good with her parents. When we went last I think it was 3 years ago and I was a big chicken and didn’t like basically any of the ride with animatronics (They still scare me a little, mostly just the ones in water.) I’m always scared they might hit me or something, or maybe they are just scary. I would want suck it up and ride most of the rides there. A cool thing they did when we were there is they had a huge parade for Mardi Gras ( I still have some of the million beads.)

Universal: Parades, concerts return for Mardi Gras 2022

Hopefully if we do end up going there within the next year or two I would really want to ride these few rides: Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure, because when we went there last it wasn’t fully built yet. The Incredible Hulk Coaster, because I was to short last time (probably wouldn’t of went on it anyways.) Jurassic Park River Adventure, because I really enjoyed it the other time even though for some reason I thought we were going to die. The Cat In The Hat, because it was the scariest thing I’ve ever seen in my life. The High in the Sky Seuss Trolley Train Ride!, because it was cool to go and see the whole Dr. Seuss area of the park. I would also like to go on The Mummy ride again because I was to big of a chicken to even know what half the ride was like because I closed my eyes, but it looks cool to me now! I already know what ride my brother would want to go on would be The Simpsons Ride because he loves that show and even the last time we went he didn’t watch it and i think we went on it like 3 times because he loved it so much. I think we would also want to go on Race Through New York Starring Jimmy Fallon because we went on there a few times because he really liked it. I don’t even think he knows who Jimmy Fallon is, I’d be surprised if he even knew now. I didn’t overly enjoy these rides or understand why he liked them so much but they are fun to go on once or twice!

Top 10 Fastest Rides at Universal Orlando | Universal Studios Florida &  Islands of Adventure - YouTube

One of the rides that I think is really overacted there is Skull Island: Reign of Kong, because it wasn’t anything special and we ended up having to wait over a hour in line for it even with Express Pass. Basically what happens is you get put in these carts that are on a track and it takes you along with screens beside you on both sides, it sprays mist at you, and at the end there is a big Kong animatronic. My dad really enjoyed this ride even though I didn’t so maybe it’s just me that thinks it’s overrated but I have also heard people say that online as well.

The Link below will bring you to their official site!

https://www.universalorlando.com/web/en/us