Things I do When I’m Bored

Today for my blog I will be talking about some of the things I do when I’m bored. These things consists of reading, knitting, watching Netflix while doing something and doing stuff in the gym.

1 .  Reading

Since 2021 I’ve found myself loving to read once I found the type of books I actually liked. I now find myself reading for hours a day either actual books or eBooks. I used to love movies but now I’d just rather read the book. I think I now prefer this because my brain actually has to work rather then just staring at a screen for a hour or two. Some of my favourite books and series I’ve read this year are the Red queen series, Heart Bones and right now I’m starting to read the Serpent and Dove Series by Shelby Mahurin.

Reading in a Foreign Language – The Problem, The Solution - AllTalk Training

2. Knitting

Therapeutic Knitting - Anxiety Resource Center

I started knitting because I did it for one of my Open World Learning projects but I still do it now. I don’t do it as much as I did because I don’t feel pressured into doing it but when my family watches a movie I’ll knit on the couch because I can’t stay still, or if I’m not doing something I’ll fall asleep. I wish I was joking, I literally fell asleep last weekend when we were at the movies.

3. Netflix

This one is kind of the same as the last one. I normally only watch Netflix or Disney when I’m doing something else like knitting or any other thing I could be doing. Recently the only thing I’ve really watched on Netflix are all the Shrek movies, and older movies like The Breakfast Club, 16 Candles, and Clueless. I just put these on for background noise anyways because I’ve already seen them. For Disney I normally just rewatch Modern family for the like 3rd time or put on Tangled because Tangled is the best princess movie and no one can tell me otherwise.Scandinavian TV-Shows to binge-watch – Fake Swedish Accent4. My scary basement

Premium Photo | Aesthetic creative concept. yoga, fitness, workout training equipment on neutral beige

In my scary basement we have a gym. I’ve recently been just randomly going down there when I’m bored. I don’t have a schedule for when and what days I go down there. That’s the same for what I do, I just do whatever excises I feel like doing.

I honestly can’t think of anymore things I do rather then hang out with my friends and family but that’s to boring to write about. Hope u liked getting forced to learn a little more about me.

click the link below to go check out my friend Madi’s blog!

https://madisaemsblog2021.edublogs.org/